If you are looking for the best recipe from scratch to make pancake, you’ve found it.Its is the easy pancake recipe. A simple combination of the ingredients that you probably have on hand makes these pancakes the perfect for breakfast.
- Cook over moderate heat. It takes more time but the results are better.
- Oil the pan, and heat it up. Give her a gentle wipe with paper towels to remove any big blobs of oil before making the first batch. This will give you browned pancakes to perfection.
- The batter should be slightly lumpy and be easy to pour but should not runny.
- If it is too runny or you have added too much liquid by accident, you can add a bit of flour to get the right consistency.
- If it is too dense add a tablespoon of milk or two at a time.
- When bubbles start to form, flip the pancakes with a spatula and the bubbles near the edges start popping.
How to make batter
Mix with dry ingredients and whisk.Thoroughly whisk wet ingredients along with the melted butter.Make a well in the middle of a flour mix and pour in a mixture of wet ingredients. Mix your batter, but not too much. It should be a bit lumpy!
Test the temperature of an electric griddle or pan. Sprinkle a droplet of water onto the surface and if it sizzles, it’s ready but don’t make it too hot, or the pancakes burn before they’re cooked in the middle.
How to make delicious: Cornbread