The pizza dough is easy to create and should not involve any special facilities. With only 6 ingredients and no fancy flours required for this pizza pizza dough
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 30 Minutes
- Yields: 3
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons instant yeast
- 2 1/2 cups warm water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Combine the water, sugar and yeast in a stand mixer bowl and the blend to sit until frothy for a few minutes. Add vegetable oil in to the mixture
- Combine the flour with the salt in a bowl. Add the flour, 1/2 cup at a moment, to the yeast mixture and mix well between additions. Continue to add the flour until the dough with a spatula can be removed from the sides of the bowl, but the dough will still be sticky.You may need to add more or less flour in a little bit, but the key is to remember that when you attempt to take it apart, the dough will still be sticky and stick to your fingers.
- Grease a bowl and scrape the dough in the bowl. Turn the dough in oil to coat it. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap or towel and let the dough grow at room temperature for about 1 hour so that it will doubled.
- Turn the dough out onto a flat surface that is well floured. To generate a soft ball, pull the dough to the bottom. Cut the dough into three equal parts. Each ball is about 1 pound of dough.
- prepare dough to be used in your favorite pizza recipe, or refrigerate until necessary for use
Read Also: Meatloaf Recipe