This is a simple eggplant recipe for you and you can prepare in advance. Serve at room temperature as an appetizer. This is the best eggplant recipe. The skin contains a potent antioxidant in the skin called nasunin which helps protect our cell membranes against harm.
These are grown world wild. The spongy, absorbent fruit is most widely used in different dishes. Recycling is very simple, making eggplants a food for the brain ans the pulp includes some vitamins and minerals and antioxidants other than nasunin.
These are a source of vitamin and mineral content is quite extensive. Vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin B6, thiamine, niacin, magnesium, manganese, arsenic, copper, protein, folic acid and potassium and much more
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yields : Servings
For the eggplant
- 2 large eggplants, sliced rounds
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
For The Tahini dressing
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 2 tbsp water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Make eggplant:Heat the grill over medium – high steam . Combine flakes of salt, oregano, and red pepper in a small bowl. Brush and season with salt and pepper throughout the eggplants.
- Grill eggplants for about 3 minutes per side until tender and slightly charred.
- Top feta and parsley grilled eggplants, squeeze lemon juice over.
- Make tahini dressing:Whisk the tahini, lemon juice, water, and garlic together in a medium bowl and use salt to season and if dressing is too thick, add more water, one tablespoon at a time, until consistency is desired.
- Finally they are ready to eat and with tahini dressing and serve warm
Read Also: Best Stuffed Peppers Recipe