The Classic Lasagna Recipe, filled with pasta ricotta, homemade meat sauce, and cheese. That’s the best recipe for lasagna.It is easy and homemade
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 50 minutes
- Servings: 12
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 lb sweet Italian sausage
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 (6 oz.) cans tomato paste
- 1 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 oz.) can crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 3/4 cups ( 15 oz ) whole milk Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Make the sauce for the meat. At medium – high heat add beef and sausage to a large skillet, mix it apart with a wooden spoon. Add the garlic and onion. Cook for about 6-8 minutes so that the meat is browned but not black and then fat drain from the meat .
- Go back to the skillet with the meat.Add tomato sauce, crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, water sugar, salt 2 teaspoons, Italian seasoning 2 teaspoons, basil 1 teaspoon, and black pepper. Replace until well balanced. Cover and take down the heat. Simmer 30 minutes in the sauce and add parsley
- Create the ricotta mixture when the sauce cooks and place mozzarella, ricotta, Parmesan, parsley, egg, 1 teaspoon salt, Italian seasoning, and 1/2 teaspoon basil in a bowl.
- Cook the pasta al dente as instructed by the Packages
- Bring the lasagna together. Place a very thin layer of meat sauce in a 13×9 inch baking dish. Layer 3 lasagna noodles, combination of ricotta and sauce of meat. Repeat twice the sheets.
- Add the rest of the pasta, meat sauce, mozzarella, and Parmesan to a final layer.
- Cover it with foil which is coated with cooking spray and Bake for about 45 minutes. Clean off the foil Bake an extra 15 minutes and after this let the lasagna cool before slicing for 15-20 minutes
How to make: Chocolate Chip Cookies