These chocolate chip cookies are soft, thick delicious and it is very easy to make chocolate chip cookies at home. There is no special equipment required
- Prep : 15 Minutes
- Cook: 15 Minutes
- Chill Time: 2 hour
- Makes: 24 cookies
- 1 1/2 cups (186g) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups (255g) chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (113g) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup (66 g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (104g) packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place the melted butter in a paddle attached stand mixer bowl. Add granulated and brown sugars and mix until the mixture is smooth at low speed. Mix in the extract of egg and vanilla and mix until combined at medium speed.
- Mix baking soda and salt in the baking batter, then slowly mix in flour and mix until the batter is smooth. Be sure to scrape the bowl’s sides while mixing. Mix the chocolate chips slowly.
- Line a sheet of cookies with a baking mat of silicone or parchment paper. On the cookie sheet, scoop 2 tablespoon balls of dough. It doesn’t matter spacing because you are going to chill the dough. Cover for at cover 2 hours with plastic wrap and chill.
- preheat he oven to 350 ° F and line a second parchment paper cookie sheet
- Remove from the refrigerator the chilled cookie dough balls and space them on the cookie sheets 2-inch apart. For 11-15 minutes, bake 2 tablespoon sized cookies or until the edges are light golden and the tops are no longer glossy. Let cool at least 10 minutes before removing on the cookie sheets.
How to make: Best Meatloaf Recipe – Easy and Homemade