This is the best and easiest cheesecake recipe and your life’s finest cheesecake recipe. It’s sweet and refreshing slightly. The texture is smooth, rich and creamy.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Servings: 12
- 7 Tablespoons butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups cracker crumbs (170 g)
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 large eggs , lightly beaten
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 32 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 cup sugar (200g)
- ⅔ cups sour cream (160 g)
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Oven preheat to 160 C.
- First you prepare cracker crust by adding and stirring well cracker crumbs, salt, and brown sugar. Insert the butter melted and mix the ingredients well.
- Pour crumbs into a spring pan and press firmly into your pan bottom and sides. Set aside.
Use a hand mixer to add cream cheese in a stand mixer bowl and stir until smooth and creamy.
Now add sugar and whisk until smooth.
Remove sour cream, vanilla extract, and sugar, stirring until well mixed. Be sure to pause periodically when using a stand mixer to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl with a spatula so that all ingredients are evenly incorporated.
After this gradually add beaten eggs with mixer at low speed, one at a time, stirring until each egg is incorporated. Use a spatula once all eggs have been added to clean the bowl’s sides and bottom again and ensure that all ingredients are well mixed.
In the ready spring form pan, pour the cheesecake batter. Place pan on a cookie sheet lined with foil to protect against leaks.
Turn to the oven and bake for about 75 minutes at 160 C. Edges are likely to have puffed slightly and may have just started turning a light golden brown and the core is meant to spring back to the touch but will still be jello-jiggly. Don’t over-bake or the ground is going to suffer, so we all suffer.
Remove from the oven and cool for 10 minutes . Use a knife to remove the crust gently from the inside of the spring form pan after 10 minutes.
Enable cheesecake to cool 1-2 hours before being moved to the refrigerator and enable for cooling for at least 6 hours
How to make: Meatloaf