Butter improves everything, particularly butter shrimp. These butter shrimp has incredible flavor, elegant and simple to create in as little as 20 minutes
- PREP TIME: 5 MINS
- TOTAL TIME:20 MINS
- YIELDS:4 SERVINGS
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 cup baby spinach
- 1/4 cup basil, thinly sliced
- Lemon wedges, for serving (optional)
- Heat oil in a medium-high heat big skillet. Season with salt and pepper all over the shrimp. When oil is shimmering but not smoking, add shrimp and sear for about 2 minutes until the underside is golden, then flip until it is opaque. Remove and set aside from the skillet.
- Reduce medium heat and add butter and Stir in the garlic and boil until the butter has melted, about 1 minute. Add cherry tomatoes and add salt and pepper to season. Cook until tomatoes start bursting, then add spinach and boil until spinach begins to wilt.
- Combine heavy cream, Parmesan and garlic and simmer with a blend. Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 3 minutes until sauce is mildly lowered
- Go back to the skillet with the shrimp and stir to mix. Cook until the butter shrimp is heated, add more basil and squeeze the lemon before serving.
Read also: Macarons Recipe – Easy and Delicious