Fried rice is perfect for meals and it easily mixes and heats up well. Fried rice is a tasty dish and quick made
- Prepare Time: 15 Min
- Cooking Time: 15 Min
- Total Time: 30 Min
- 5 cups cooked white rice chilled
- 12 oz frozen peas and carrots fully thawed
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 lb chicken thighs boneless, skinless and trimmed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Black paper
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped
- Before starting the fire, prepare all ingredients and cut off excess fat and cut thighs of chicken into small pieces. Add 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper to a bowl and season. Beat 4 eggs in a separate bowl.
- Put on heat a large non-stick skillet and add 1 tablespoon of oil and For 4-5 minutes, add chicken and bake, stirring occasionally until fully cooked. Move to a plate
- Reduce to medium heat. Add 1 cup of oil and scrambled eggs, stir and scramble for a minute, breaking the spatula with the egg.
- Cook until there is no longer wet and after this move chicken in a plate immediately.
- Scatter 5 cups of rice uniformly over the pan in another with 1 tbsp of oil. Cook 1 to 2 minutes without interfering, then mix and saute 1 to 2 minutes.
- Drizzle 2 Tbsp of soy sauce over the rice and stir well with 1 1/2 tsp of sesame oil. Add the vegetables totally thawed and mix well.
- Return to the pan with cooked chicken and scrambled eggs beside this add onion green 1/4 cup and blend well and then continue cooking, stirring frequently, so that vegetables and rice become hot and rice sizzles. Add more soy sauce to taste with sesame oil.
How to make: Pizza Dough